Linqto's logo

Linqto is a leader in liquidity in the private sector, providing accredited investors access to affordable investment opportunities in the world’s top unicorns. Traditionally, only 2% of the world’s accredited investors have legal access to the world’s private markets. Linqto utilizes a technology-enabled platform to address this issue by providing a liquid investing environment for the other 98% to also invest in unicorns before they go public. Their platform ultimately makes the private securities asset class accessible, while reducing costs and saving time with the flexibility of trading directly on the mobile app. Linqto proudly powers Keiretsu Connect, the largest virtual community of accredited investors from around the world, allowing private investments and trading to happen in real-time.

Copied to clipboard